OrangeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeCraft is a PVP, Faction Survival Server. It has a friendly community. It is free of Lag has helpful stuff and lots of space to build and explore. ***IP: 173.51.71.247:25565***

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Poll and Giveaway Forums Check Them Out... Also Added Trusted Applications.
Scratch that! Server is staying up
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE
But one problem. WHERE HAS ZYPLIN BEEN?):

Comments: 0
Gallery
Trusted Application Guidelines Empty
Donate to Opticraft
Latest topics
» Is there a server or anything ?
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm by colly9

» Server Dead?
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm by Zahlfire

» Wow its dead in here miss me?
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:15 am by BrightFlight

» Scratch that! Server is staying up
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE

» Looks like the server's going down
Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am by MRxORANGE

Top posters
Zyplin
Trusted Application Guidelines I_vote_lcapTrusted Application Guidelines I_voting_barTrusted Application Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
MRxORANGE
Trusted Application Guidelines I_vote_lcapTrusted Application Guidelines I_voting_barTrusted Application Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Zahlfire
Deafening Milk
BrightFlight
kleanthis
_names_taken_
digscape
colly9
Revera
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Trusted Application Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyplin
Admin
Admin
Zyplin

PostSubject: Trusted Application Guidelines   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 am

Post your Trusted Applications here where Zyplin will read it and pass the good ones on to MRxOR4NG3 if they both agree you will get the rank.

Zyplin will reply if you get accepted. Applications with bad grammar, lots of spelling mistakes and that look rushed won't be looked at so take your time and put effort into it. Rejected Applicatins will be deleted.

MST BE A REGULAR MEMBER WITH AT LEAST 2+ WEEKS OF GAMETIME ON THE SERVER.

DO NOT ASK US TO HURRY UP AND READ YOUR APPLICATION. DO NOT ASK US FOR RANK IN THE SERVER. Apply for it!

REPLY TO THIS THREAD:

IGN:
Position Applying For:
Time on Server:
Why Do You Want To Be Trusted:
How Long Can You Be Online:
Location/Timezone:
Donated Yes or No:
Tell Us A Little About Yourself:
Anything Else You Want To Add:

Last edited by Zyplin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://orangecraft.forumotion.com
kleanthis

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Application Guidelines   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 am

IGN: kleanthis
Position Applying For: Trusted
Time on Server: About 8 hours
Why Do You Want To Be Trusted: Because I really like the server and I think I deserve to be trusted since I've been on for quite a long time and know a lot of people.
How Long Can You Be Online: About 4 hours on weekends and 2 on weekdays.
Location/Timezone: Sydney, Australia
Donated Yes or No: No :/ I'll try to get my dad to make me a paypal account so I can donate though.
Tell Us A Little About Yourself: My name is Kleanthis, I was born and raised in Greece for 10 years and moved to Australia 2 and a half years ago. I have played minecraft since the late alpha so I know a lot about the game.
Anything Else You Want To Add: On Convicted Prison Server I am a guard, I once owned my own server and I have been trusted in the mc2.joe.to & mc1.joe.to servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Zyplin
Admin
Admin
Zyplin

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Application Guidelines   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

kleanthis application passed on.
Back to top Go down
colly9

PostSubject: Colly9 trusted application   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 pm

IGN: colly9
Position Applying For: Trusted
Time on Server: 2 days
Why Do You Want To Be Trusted:
How Long Can You Be Online: Sometimes on weekdays and most times on weekends
Location/Timezone: Ireland/GMT
Donated Yes or No:no but i might Wink
Tell Us A Little About Yourself:My names Colm/colly9 ive lived in Ireland all of my life and i have played minecraft for about a year.
Anything Else You Want To Add: Im 14
Back to top Go down
Zyplin
Admin
Admin
Zyplin

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Application Guidelines   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Colly application passed on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trusted Application Guidelines   Trusted Application Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trusted Application Guidelines
Page 1 of 1