OrangeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeCraft is a PVP, Faction Survival Server. It has a friendly community. It is free of Lag has helpful stuff and lots of space to build and explore. ***IP: 173.51.71.247:25565***

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Poll and Giveaway Forums Check Them Out... Also Added Trusted Applications.
Scratch that! Server is staying up
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE
But one problem. WHERE HAS ZYPLIN BEEN?):

Comments: 0
Gallery
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! Empty
Donate to Opticraft
Latest topics
» Is there a server or anything ?
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm by colly9

» Server Dead?
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm by Zahlfire

» Wow its dead in here miss me?
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:15 am by BrightFlight

» Scratch that! Server is staying up
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE

» Looks like the server's going down
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am by MRxORANGE

Top posters
Zyplin
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_vote_lcapModerator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_voting_barModerator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
MRxORANGE
Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_vote_lcapModerator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_voting_barModerator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zahlfire
Deafening Milk
BrightFlight
kleanthis
_names_taken_
digscape
colly9
Revera
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!

Go down 
+2
digscape
Zyplin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyplin
Admin
Admin
Zyplin

PostSubject: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 am

Post your Moderator or Admin Applications here where Zyplin will read it and pass the good ones on to MRxOR4NG3 if they both agree you will get the rank.

Zyplin will reply if you get accepted. Applications with bad grammar, lots of spelling mistakes and that look rushed won't be looked at so take your time and put effort into it. Rejected Applicatins will be deleted.

MUST BE TRUSTED TO APPLY FOR MODERATOR

MUST BE MODERATOR TO APPLY FOR ADMIN

DO NOT ASK US TO HURRY UP AND READ YOUR APPLICATION. DO NOT ASK US FOR RANK IN THE SERVER. Apply for it!

If accepted you will be put on a trial period.

----------------------------GUIDELINES--------------------------------

REPLY TO THIS THREAD:

IGN:
Position Applying For:
Time on Server:
How Long Can You Be Online:
Location/Timezone:
Donated Yes or No:
How Many Servers Are You CURRENTLY A Moderator/Admin (Provide IP Adresses):
Experience:
If You Were Accepted What Would You Do:
Tell Us A Little About Yourself:
Anything Else You Want To Add:

Last edited by Zyplin on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://orangecraft.forumotion.com
digscape

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 am

IGN:digscape

Position Applying For: moderator or if you would like me to be admin

Time on Server: a day but i am a trail mod

How Long Can You Be Online:more than 3 hours a day

Location/Timezone:australia W.A

Donated Yes or No:not at the momment but i will put something together

How Many Servers Are You CURRENTLY A Moderator/Admin (Provide IP Adresses):i was admin on a server but i downloaded a mod which wiped out all my ips

Experience:i have had lots and would like to share it on this server

If You Were Accepted What Would You Do:i would play and respect players and rules and ban hackers

Tell Us A Little About Yourself:i love to play soccer,cricket etc im pretty good at scootering i can make friends easy im genorous and would care for this server with all my power Smile

Anything Else You Want To Add:i would like to add i have been admin on 4 servers i think mod 4 times owner twice but them server have recently gone down due to greifers and lack of money to pay
Back to top Go down
kungfuaction

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 am

IGN: kungfuaction

Postion applying for: Moderator

Time on server: probably about one day

How long I can be online: about 2-6 hours

Location/Timezone: U.S. / E.S

Donated?: No but, I could donate

Severs CURRENTLY admin/moderator on: Used to be about mod on 5 but I had to re-install my minecraft because of mod "jacking" up my minecraft but still have one I.P. which im admin on: greencraft.dyndns.org

Experience: A good amount and would like to share with other players Cool

If you were accepted what would you do?: I would DESTROY ALL HACKERS Twisted Evil and i would help keep the server anti-griefed

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I <3 paintball, i go EVERY weekend, I am in cross country, and I like to play mc alot!!

Anything else you wanted to add: this is my top fav server lol!
Back to top Go down
BrightFlight

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 pm

IGN: BrightFlight
Position applying for: Moderator
Time on server: About 4 days
Why do I want to Moderator: I want to help people around the server and i know quite alot of people and have got along with them
How long can I be online: About maybe 4-7 hours weekends and maybe 2 hours on weekdays
Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney
Donated: No, I want to but I haven't got a card yet but i will try to donate when i get a card
Server I am currently on: Opticraft (smp.opticraft.net)
Experience: I have had a good amount of building and fighting and I would like to share it with other players
If I was accepted, What would I do: I would help keep the server clean from greifers, hackers and spammers
Tell you guys a little about myself: I am an ABC (Australian Born Chinese) and i have lived in Australia my whole life, I have gotten along with most players on servers and my friends say I am very nice and generous.
Anything else I want add: I have played Minecraft since Minecraft 1.7 Beta version and I know most recipes for crafting
Back to top Go down
Zahlfire

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 pm

IGN: Zahlfire
Position Applying For: Moderator but Admin would be nice.
Time on Server: Uhm I would say about 14 hours?
How Long Can You Be Online: I can be online 8-16 hours on weekdays and weekends, depends on what is going on.
Location/Timezone: USA, Tennessee, EST -5
Donated Yes or No: No, My account on paypal is limited..
How Many Servers Are You CURRENTLY A Moderator/Admin (Provide IP Adresses): Two if you count mine (which has 0 players) The other one is new too and we are working on getting players but I don't see it going anywhere: worldceaft.us:25567
Experience: I have been an admin on 9 servers now, I do not have much experience with some of the more advanced plug ins but I am always willing to learn. My favorite plug in is MobDisguise. I am an OK Builder, not a grand architect, but not someone who has a mud house with no real doors or windows. I would say my experience being an admin/mod is more towards moderating players and enforcing the rules are followed but I do help out with server issues if I know I can provide assistance.
If You Were Accepted What Would You Do: I would continue playing the game how I am now, but also helping out the new players, directing them, enforcing the rules, helping out players when needed, and more.
Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I am 15 male living in Tennessee, I love computers and how they work. I am currently a Sophomore (sorta) and I code programs in VB.net. I do not rush things, if it requires time I will put the time and effort into it.
Anything Else You Want To Add: I try to stay away from PvP but not afraid to fight. I enjoy reading. I like pie. I also have 3 dogs and a cat. Oh, and my favorite color is Blue.
Back to top Go down
colly9

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 pm

IGN:colly9
Position Applying For:moderator
Time on Server: week and a half
How Long Can You Be Online: mosts days
Location/Timezone:gmt
Donated Yes or No: not yet but planning on
How Many Servers Are You CURRENTLY A Moderator/Admin (Provide IP Adresses):
Experience: nope but have experiance on servers
If You Were Accepted What Would You Do: im in gmt and ill be able to check on when you guys arent to see if anyone is misbehaving
Tell Us A Little About Yourself: im 14 and living in ireland played minecraft for about a year and a half
so i have experiance
Anything Else You Want To Add: again i will b able to check on gmt people when there on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!   Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator/Admin Application Guidelines: MUST READ!!!!!
Page 1 of 1