OrangeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OrangeCraft is a PVP, Faction Survival Server. It has a friendly community. It is free of Lag has helpful stuff and lots of space to build and explore. ***IP: 173.51.71.247:25565***

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Poll and Giveaway Forums Check Them Out... Also Added Trusted Applications.
Scratch that! Server is staying up
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE
But one problem. WHERE HAS ZYPLIN BEEN?):

Comments: 0
Gallery
Looks like the server's going down Empty
Donate to Opticraft
Latest topics
» Is there a server or anything ?
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm by colly9

» Server Dead?
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm by Zahlfire

» Wow its dead in here miss me?
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:15 am by BrightFlight

» Scratch that! Server is staying up
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:21 pm by MRxORANGE

» Looks like the server's going down
Looks like the server's going down I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am by MRxORANGE

Top posters
Zyplin
Looks like the server's going down I_vote_lcapLooks like the server's going down I_voting_barLooks like the server's going down I_vote_rcap 
MRxORANGE
Looks like the server's going down I_vote_lcapLooks like the server's going down I_voting_barLooks like the server's going down I_vote_rcap 
Zahlfire
Deafening Milk
BrightFlight
kleanthis
_names_taken_
digscape
colly9
Revera